Sunday, February 27, 2011

College For All



          The world I come from is violent, but the community is what makes our world’s connection strong. One word to describe the community is dedicated. The community is dedicated because even though the city is violent, the community refuses to back down. We still live in this community because we have a strong heart. An opportunity for me is this College For All trip!

          A major issue confronting my family/school is being absent or tardy most of the time. The way I changed is that for the past months, I’ve never been absent! This effect would make high school a bit easier than if I were to be absent all the time. The reason I was absent or tardy all the time is because I kept waking up late from doing long nights of homework. The best solution is to be on contract with Ms. Bayard. The contract improved my attendance because of the change in my routines.

          I know I have a long way to prepare for college, but I have the potential and the capability to maintain my education. I want to go to college because I want to support my family since I’ll be the first person to graduate college! By going to college, I could have a successful career in life. A program I’d like to be apart of would be a video arts program. This can help me in the future because I like to make videos and edit them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment